Seventh-generation Colorado native Adam McKenzie is an elementary school STEM teacher by day. By night, he fires up his grills to create culinary magic. Follow along for grilling inspiration.
Join the ‘Que Crew
Stay up to date with the latest recipes and news through the ‘Que Crew email list.
What We Do
Adam aka ThisJewCanQue
custom rub blends
school STEM teacher
followers and counting
Take your BBQ to the next level!
I’m proud to have a collaboration with Spiceology to bring home cooks and professionals alike some delicious grilling-focused rubs.
- Spicy Bloody Mary
- Double Smoke
- Garlic Junky
- Order Yours Now!
Our Favorite Recipes
- Bison SlidersIn partnership with Safeway. Start the New Year off right with a fun and healthy grilled dinner! These bison sliders are a great alternative to the traditional slider, using ground bison meat that I got at my local Safeway. BisonContinue reading “Bison Sliders”
- Marinated Grilled Salmon BowlDon’t get stuck in a dinner rut and mix up your meals with this easy to make grilled salmon bowl. After seeing several ideas for similar dishes on Pinterest, we decided to give it a go with our own twist.Continue reading “Marinated Grilled Salmon Bowl”
- New Year’s Eve Seafood Charcuterie Boards!In partnership with Safeway This year, staying in on New Year’s Eve is the name of the game. It’s the socially-responsible thing to do, and we’ve been brainstorming ways to elevate the celebration while we wish 2020 adieu. It’s beenContinue reading “New Year’s Eve Seafood Charcuterie Boards!”
- Grilled Halibut with Sevilla-Style SalsaA few years ago, my inlaws spent part of a year in Sevilla Spain. One of the recipes they came home with that has become a family favorite is a plated salad of juicy ripe tomatoes, supremes of a juicyContinue reading “Grilled Halibut with Sevilla-Style Salsa”
- Traegered SufganiyotToday is the first day of Hanukkah and what better way to kick off the winter holiday of lights than with delicious sweet fried donuts. Sufganiyot are what they’re traditionally called, and they’re filled with jelly for an extra sweetContinue reading “Traegered Sufganiyot”
- Holiday Gift GuideWith the holiday season right around the corner, now is the time to start stocking up on great gifts for family and friends. While you might not be able to be physically with all the folks you love over theContinue reading “Holiday Gift Guide”
Mile High City- In Crust We Trust
🔭Teacher by day- Backyard chef by night