With the holiday season right around the corner, now is the time to start stocking up on great gifts for family and friends. While you might not be able to be physically with all the folks you love over the holidays, there’s nothing as great as giving thoughtful gifts that people can use while they’re home this winter.
Grilling is totally not a summer-only activity and I think that there’s nothing better than giving gifts for grilling over the winter holidays. From stocking stuffers to big-ticket items, there are gift ideas for all budgets and needs.
Here are some of my favorite items that I think would be great gifts this holiday season.
Grilling Tools & Accessories
- MAC cutting board
- Dalstrong Shadow Black Slicing Knife (use the code DISCOUNT5% Nov 27 to Nov 30 for 5% off)
- Kai Housewares Pro Series
- Thermapen MK4
- Goal Zero Yeti 400 Portable Power Station
- GrillGrates sear station
Foods That are Great for Grilling
- Banner Butter gourmet hand-churned butter
- My custom blends in collaboration with Spiceology (use the code ADAM20 through Dec 1 for 20% off)
- Snake River Farms American wagyu beef and kurobuta pork
- Truff Sauce (their new pasta sauces are amazing!)
- YellowBird Hot Sauces
- Point Reyes blue cheese gift packs
- Caramelo Tortillas